Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh well..:/

im pretty upset....what i didn't want to happen is going to happen..& what i wanted to happen isn't happening...:( my career graph isnt goin great guns... i know that... but y does it always takes me such a long duration to actually get employed?!!sigh...im still cluless about it..

I have been feverishly sending out out my cv for the past few weeks.. just pray for me guys...i am really hoping to leave by at least november...

Apart from feeling dejected.. something nice did occur last night.. Maddy aka Madhavan personally replied to my mail?!!!now tell me , how kool is that???i was jumping in joy coz i dint really expected him to reply... well he apologized for whatever happened at plaza theatre.He said its due to bad organization. Which i clearly saw last week?!!!Its a horrible place to have a movie screening?!!!Hopefully i can meet him again this week...(cross finger!)

Oh ya.. NEVER EVER ORDER PIZZAS FROM "PIZZA4U"!!!Coz i ended up waiting almost 3hrs for it last nite?!!!!This is what you get for trying out something different?!!!Grrrrrrrr... U won't believe this but they actually told us that they burnt one of the pizza?!!NEVER have i HEARD of such explanations before...I dun think they can actually go far in business with this kind of attitude?!!!I was waiting in hunger till 1030pm?!!Which is ridiculous of course!!assholes?!URGH!In the end , we jus cancelled it!
fantastic nah?:( what a great way to end my day?!

BK should start delivering too..:)

No comments: