Thursday, August 2, 2007

karma...

Kadaval irukinraar....i have to sing this song after what happened yesterday...

I had horrible friday as pisasu came & spolit it! I was tasked to stamp 1500 voucher within a few hrs.. and she was still miffed with me when i did not complete 2000?!!!i mean i stopped all my other work n only did that?!! which is totally unfair of course?!well i did go about complaining to moteh about her. He told me to keep my stand.. u know its just soo hard to interact with her... (maybe thats y she is still single?!!!)

Well let me get to the point, one of e staff who was supposed to turn up soon juz turned down the offer in the nth minute?!!!!As moteh said " its all karma"?!!This is what she get for being mean to people?!!!

Its soo strange but i think all the taxis in spore went on strike yesterday or something?!!My sis & mum stood for about 140min for a bloody taxi?!!! She couldnt even book 1?!! she only ended up spending money & wasting battery?!!So i ended up calling for a cab while at work.. You wont believe this but i actually called all the taxi companies in singapore=> NOT EVEN OFFERED ME 1 TAAXI?!!hows that?!

phew.. that was soo close man...pisasu juz walked in luckily she dint use the pc?!!guess what this is soo ironic... i jus booked a cab for her & i got it in 60sec?!!!

OKie.. i actually had alot of things to blog but.. i think they are scattered all over my brain now..kekekek..

No comments: