Friday, August 10, 2007

I Saw Madhavan!:)

GOSH.. am i sleepy o what...yawn.. went to bed after 1am after gulping down pasta at 12midnite!!!!yawn...
if only i was on leave today...my eyes are tired...zzzzzzzzzz

Hope y'all had a great national Day... Mine will very memorable:)
Coz i went down to meet Madhavan for his World premiere of ARYA!!!I have never been to Plaza Theatre before and i don't believe in going there again!Its super disgusting?!!! Y can't they have it GV tiong bharu or Yishun?That cinema was soo old n dirty & smellY.. Its soo inconvenient too!:(

Anyways we waited for a looong time before Maddy arrived. That place was just filled with foreign workers.So when bhavana arrived all the guys jus pushed US n tried to snap a pix of her?!In the end no 1 managed to get a pix of her?!! Damn it!The bloody bouncers were ruthless too.. one FAT PIG actually stepped on my poor feet?!!!GRrrrrrrr..

The movie which was supposed to start at 9pm was delayed by an hr?!!! They wanted the crowd to leave and to be seated... So when maddy finally arrived our cams were already showing signs of low batt?!! fantastic nah???? People were jus mad ... pushing each other, having learnt a lesson i jus moved away and admired HIM!!!!He has put on couple of pounds but.. what can i say.. he was sooo charming and chooooo handsome ...with his beauutiful smile of course!!!!:)

Then everyone left for the movie except us?!!! My fren badly wanted to leave as we gotta work the following day and that place was super eerie?!!!I dint give up so easily...So we waited , waited and waited!! I was NOT goin to leave without seeeing him eye to eye & snapping a pix... thats not too much ask nah?

Finally it was 1030pm and i kept all my stuffs aways as we were all exhausted & famished...We just wanted to GO home...
Well what do you know? Mr Madahavn came out?!!! Yipppeee! I frantically pulled out my courage & asked his autograph and he gave to me by lookin at me eye sayin "best wishes".. I jus wanted to melt...(what beauttiful & dreamy eyes they were..sigh)
later we all shook his hand and exchanged a few words. (well i did wash my hands after i went home?!!)
Unfortunately we couldnt take a snap together since some "GUYS" spoilt market for us?!! I can't believe y "ooru" guys have to behave in such manner?!! One guy rushed over & begged Maddy to shake his hand.. it was kinda creepy man.. u should c Maddy's face..kekekekekekekekek

Its seems the "ooru" guys tore of his shirt's buttons and tried to push and shove him when he was here the last time?!!! so funny man!!!So i think he has a phobia of crowds now...hahahah

Well he is comin down to EXPO next week.. lets c how ...

I'll try to upload the pix soon...

Btw we took a snap of Radhika and i took his autograph too..:) if you are wondering, she was friendly!!

No comments: