Monday, August 27, 2007

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I had a fright of my life ..when i saw this HUGE... Roach in the bathroom at my workplace!!!!Yikes!!A FLYING ROACH!!! i just freaked out.. coz usually my mum does all th e"murdering'.. n i jus run away.. but now i was all alone.. n it was just running towards me...(goosebumps) i had to do something nah?I just couldnt bring my self to beat it with the broom.. so i just took my courage n sprayed the insecticide.. luckily i dint empty the can?!!!kekekkekek...I have to be pleased that that thing dint fly about or i would have just fled?!!!

The place stinks of it...sigh...now i had to look around everytime before i pee... takut la!:(

Anyways my experience at the womad wasnt as bad as i envisioned it. Then again i dint really had fun. Maybe i would have if i had gone with someone i get along or if i went there as a audience....

It was an eye opener for me...met alot of people..weird ones.. cute ones...:)
As time went by, i had to face alot of drunk people..esp men!!! Well i just took the easy way out by just walking away.. i just can't handle drunk man!!They were sprouting nonsense. As expected i did not get to leave early, i left the place before 12midnite ...thank god i got a taxi e minute i booked it!!!:) strangely i even got along with a colleague whom i didn't really like..i was surprised too...hmmm...

oh ya.. i made some delicious chunky chocolate with walnuts & choco chips muffins yesterday.. Turned out well...:) brought today to eat as my lunch...kekek...yummy....

Btw Happy Onam to everyone who celebrates it today?!!:)

No comments: