Sunday, July 15, 2007

Over the weekend....

Its always an excitement watching Harry Potter movies....It was fantastic as usual :) I thoroughly enjoyed it.. just dint seem to like e manjatchi that Daniel kissed.... would have prefered any other gal!
The movie is getting really intense now.. not to mention that Daniel is getting really good looking:) yeah.. i know he is much younger then me.. but hey who is counting?!!I have nothing against younger guys... *winks*

Methinks i should start reading the Potter books.. the 7th & the final edition is coming out this week and my pal has already made e payments for it!!!Come to think of it, i have kinda stopped reading story books..for a while..hmm.....

Anyways i had a laid back sunday..which is good of course.. but way too humid..
I saw 2 movies today..back to back...

Pan's labyrinth
I badly wanted to c it in the cinema but dint since i couldnt get a kaki...:(
Its a dark fairytale. Sad & tragic..sob.... The so called fairies looked er.. scary.. how dis the director come up of such ideas na?He must be either one helluva creative guy or a weirdo!!!kekekekeke...

Pursuit of Happyness
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Will Smith in a drama. Man, he is matured soo much into such a fantastic actor...hats off to him!I have always loved him since his Bela air days..
His is son Jayden is damn adorable too...

I know this movies are pretty old.. so i thats y i dint bother writing my reviews here.

Oh btw im not sure how many of you know this but the Airtel Super Singer Junior finals results are OUT!!!!(btw those of u who are still in the dark,sporeans get the shows after 1week delay!!!!) I love that show man!The grand finals was held yesterday.
I may have been learning singing for soo long but im no where near that kids... honestly!!!

Losing are NOT everyones favourite thing but there is only one winner in competitions!!!which is horrible of course! If you look at the bright side, all the kids are famous now!! Everybody are talking about them!! I mean they even have fans in Singapore!! I was actually tellin my friend whether the kids realise that they have big fan base here!!kekek... Im sure their concerts will be a huge sell out here!!!i'll be the first one to get it!!!!hahahah...

My sis has been rooting for VIgnesh all along..(psssttt.. she finds him cute) I was seriously supporting Krishnamoorthy!such a chwwweeeet boy nah?


well....(let the drums roll.........)

the RESULTS

WINNER OF THE AIRTEL SUPER SINGER IS



............................................................................

KRISHNAMOORTHY

No comments: