Monday, July 23, 2007

juz my thoughtz..

Singing is soo tedious... Playing an instrument seems easier. We were jus told to purchase a thick musical book for our theory exam. (it looks intimidating)With that amount of things to learn i dun really kno when i will actually sit for my exams?!!To think i have to even tune the thamboora n sing with it.. like meera..

Alot of unfortunate things have been occurring at my workplace. Like pisasu docking the pay of my colleague unnecessarily?!!!To one of the staff who was leaving????!How could she?!Its really saddening to say this as a woman but it seems a majority of single career minded, middle ageed woman are pain in the ass?!!! I am not saying everyone is .. but y do they end up being MY superior?!!!! They dun really understand the feelings of their staffs or colleagues.sigh..

I have started my job hunting now.... i dun like this place but im sure i will miss all the people here. Lets c when i will actually leave?!!!

Anyways i jus brought my sis n my friend to the controversial "buddha tooth relic" temple yesterday. Its such a enormous & rich temple?!!! To think people donated 45million and 270kg of gold to it?!! Nothing wrong in that but you don't really see people donating this much to any good cause. Im sure all of you know about this huge hype going about the authenticity of the "buddha tooth". Seriously i wouldnt mind them performing a DNA test on it coz there isnt any written proof that its the REAL stuff. Whaddya think? They said its all about belief and they are NOT goin to question about it.In fact you can't even view the tooth when u visit the temple?!To me it sounds a bit gross keeping such an old tooth...Luckily there isnt anything like this in any hindu temple.heheheh..

Btw today is Surya & my mum's birthday?!!!:)

No comments: