Friday, July 6, 2007

Bloody appraisal!?

What a wonderful appraisal i had today?!

As susupected nothin great happened. I was told by my friends & peers that i mite have a pay rise since i have "kuppa koteraan "there for 1 year alreday...deep in my heart i knew that i wont get a singel cent higher. In fact i requested for a pay increase in my very 1st appraisal. She said " i would look into that"-> like she ever did?!!!:(

She went through my performance over e year. Said both good stuffs & not so good ones.(which i dun think i wanted hear!!)sometimes people just dun wanna make you feel sooo good about yourself.. You know what i mean. I might be great pals with alot students but they would rather listen to that 1 person who dun really like me..sigh.. I have met alot friendly, caring,eccentric, bitchy, trashy, snobbish & downright despicable people?!!!

As many people mentioned, expats seems to be a better choice of customers then locals. singaporeans tend to be demanding and sometimes even demeaning.

Anyways let me finish what i started to say, she said " sinec we have introduced the sales commisssion" we shall stick to that and try to aim at that , so the basic salary stays the same".

*#$@!#@! Its all censored!?!I mean i personally never heard of any companies/firms which doesn't increase theor staff pay after 1 full year?!!!!Damn it! It wasn't like this when i first started. It was soo sales oriented. I was doing alot of admin & recep based job. Things have turned topsy turvy now. They seem to be more focused on sales targets..sob.. To think i HATE sales...Why do i always end doing things which i despise.

Looks like they really want me to leave nah?

No comments: