Thursday, July 12, 2007

Airtel super junior singer=>krishnamoorthy

Not sure how many of you are catching Airtel Super junior Singer on vijay tv.

Im one of those unlucky ones who is unable to see it consistently..boo...hoo.. I have been hearing alot about this show.Good ones of course!

The grand finals will be this week!!! The finalists are Vignesh & Krishnamoorthy.
Im unable to get hold of any clips Vignesh but i have posted one on the latter.
I had goosepimples when i heard him sing.. such a talent & dedication at this young age!!!!I was certainly applauding when he ended his song!!!:)

song: raaga deepame
movie:kaadhal oviyam



uploader:bekufbekuf123

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks a lot for uploading the video.i have been searching for this from a long time.it would be nice if u cud share it on some web hosting site.Thanks once again..

Regards,
Ranjani

Anonymous said...

Thanks much for providing this music content over the net.
I live in US only last Friday we saw Krishnanurthy's performance on the SSJ final. I recorded in at home and keep watching it from Friday night on wards(for now more than 15 times). Today I wanted to watch it at my work(office), and found it from your blog.

Thanks again!!!

What an amazing singer and his presentation on this song was speechless!!!