Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vacant Post..

Tomorrow will be the 1st day without my perisu and we already have to attend a meeting with my periya perisu (who will be taking over). Just hoping that all will go smoothly.
We did a small high tea gathering and i ended up munching on alot of sweets.Yummy.. yummy..
Anyways, my perisu last day was not that poignant after all. I kinda felt as if i was a 3rd party after she was saying her farewell. I felt so distant... hmmm... i remember my own farewells and my ex-colleagues'. It was fun, touching and full of warmth. Ahhhh..... how i missed all of it.

I always felt that my perisu was quite the distant but I have to admit that she is the nicest of all my ex-managers. She is not a hypocrite nor a tantrum thrower. She always appreciates when the work is done. Wish her the best...

No comments: