Friday, February 6, 2009

Mixed Emotions..

Its been a week full of shock for me. (no more, pls!)

Out of the blue my perisu announced that she was resigning?!!That was a total shock for all of us!! Yes, we did complain about her and all but thats pretty norm to do about ones' boss. As expected, we do not have any one replacing her ..which im not sure why!! So my periya perisu will be over looking us.. thats not a good sign!We have to be extra careful now and save our own ass! To make it worse my perisu will be leaving in a weeks time. Hows that? We always joke about her leaving and she finally is while we are still stuck here. How ironic nah?!!
Lately, I have been attending lots of meetings..make it looong ones. Even had one today.
Presently my colleague & i confused on whose decision to follow...scratch..scratch..
One who kinda know her work but leaving... the other who doesn't know our work but will be taking over...Hope all goes well.:)

Yesterday, i received an absolutely bad piece of news. My friend's colleague has passed away due to cancer. It was totally a rude shock! She was soo young to be taken away. Although i have only met her once i have heard alot about her through my friend.I mean you do not have to know someone to empathise. Hope she is in a much better place now. Bless her soul...

Okie, let me change the track to a much chirpier mood.


I started out my day by having a looong meeting with my perisus.
Later we had our company cny buffet lunch. Surprisingly the lunch was delicious but i couldn't gorge alot. Then we went to watch the Lion dance..I love them y'know! For the first time in my life. I actually left a hong bao at my desk for the lion to come & shower me with lots of good luck! I REALLY NEED THAT!!! Cool nah? After the the loong performances, we had our company yusheng. kekekek...... It was so full of fun.:) Everyone of us enjoyed the moment and of course the yusheng too!!! Most of us were forcing it down the throat as we were too full from the lunch. We just couldn't resist the crunchiness of it!Yuumy...
Unfortunately, we ended up cleaning the mess that was left by the panniz!urgh!!!

The icing on the cake was we were granted to leave our office early!!!Woo-hoooo!!!
Looks like they want us to enjoy ourselves before we slog it out in next month!

I am just going to take it as it comes...

Alrighty, my heads has been hurting for a while now. Guess i need to prepare my bed to sleep..cough..cough.. and ask my sis to clear her knitting stuffs...nites..

No comments: