Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Rendezvous with Shah Rukh Khan

Its been such an eventful weekend...

On Friday i went down to little India to help out my fren & sis to pick out their Deepavali suits. After making trips to multiple shops we made our way to the temp tekka market. Everybody seemed to have similar or the same collections:( My sis finally saw a pretty looking orangey suit which complemented her!The shop uncle was soo accommodating and friendly and managed to purchase a simple suit which i did not plan to do at all!(it was in a pretty colour.. after discount i got it for like $55!!)

I coerced my fren to check out the v.last shop as she almost gave up the idea of getting anything! I made her buy suits that she would not really dare buying..I'm glad she listened:)
The shop had very beautiful, trendy, unique outfits. I sooo regret not coming here earlier!!URGH!!!!They had everything i always wanted...sob..sob..My sis and i went pretty crazy looking at all the designs..kekekke...She got this really fusionised suit.. which suited her to the T. I'm sure i get to try it on later...:p, and.. and.. i found two beeeeeaaauutiful off-white suits.. it really caught my eyes...i just couldn't help trying it out... The compliments just made me wanna get it!!i know .. i know..if i did this would be my 3rd suit! but but.. it looked as if its was waiting for me....and it was a boutique design.. after much pleading and jostling.. i had a $30 off as i was the last customer for the day!!!yeah.. What a great way to end the day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday was the day when my emotions had a roller coaster ride!!
Skipped my vocal class for the zee carnival..which was a pretty wrong move!
Whilst journeying to Suntec realised that we forgot the tix!!!ARRGH!! No one can beat me on forgetting things!Took a cab at Amk.. ran back home..grabbed my tix..hailed a cab to yck station..board the train to suntec..all for Shah Rukh Khan! Thank you people.. thank you for waiting for me..Thank you Vicky, coz i know you were with me all the time:)

After 5 mins to our entrance, Shah Rukh made his appearance through his song.. the crowd went wild...saw a glimpse of him.. Later tried queuing up for his autograph..and got a big heartbreak when he stopped it by coming down to meet his fans?!!!Wrong idea! I know he had good intentions but some people was just there to spoil all the fun!!! My friend & I went nearer to take a snap..BIG MISTAKE!!!!!Never in my life have i experienced such pandemonium & craze. The crowd went BERSERK!!!i mean it in a BIG way!!! People started pushing and pushing.. i was just being pushed to and fro the crowd was just moving in all directions?!!Thanks to some fucking uneducated assholes!!Alot of foreigner guys in front were pushing their way in to snap SRK!!The result was a human stampede!! People were shouting.. kids were screaming and crying.. and i just couldn't fathom that all of these was happening just to snap SRK!!!??sigh.. I was pissed at a point that i started screaming at the top of my voice!! C'mon man.. the kids were literally dying there. Thank god, i managed to force my way with some help and escaped from hurting myself! Now i know how people die from stampedes!!On a positive note I'm glad we did not get hurt or molested! Unfortunately, my friend's slipper was torn apart and hurt her toe... makkals.. hope Ur doing well..

My sis managed to meet the celebrity chef Sanjay Kapoor..I am a fan of his cooking!:p,Got his autograph too..

I stood there for hours.. just to see him... i knew that i will.. i know it sounds crazy.. but all my efforts would have gone down the drain if i left without seeing him..My friends left .. my sis threatened too..i was praying soo hard..BAM!!! Aditya Narayan gave a power packed performance(he was soo cuute) and finally Shah rukh came down !!!Whoo HOO!! I was right!!For a change, my intuition was correct!!:) Gave up on the autograph session later.. as people were fighting among themselves... Very badly organised!!Indians...sigh...

Went home.. feeling famished and happy... Will upload the videos and pictures soon.. watch out for it!!!

No comments: