Sunday, August 3, 2008

Packed week..

Its was fully packed week...



Attended my company's dinner. As expected, we spent about 2hrs loitering the lounge before we actually got seated!!! We had a 8 course meal.. the Food was good since it was held at a 6 star hotel..It was pretty irritating at times as the intervals of the dishes were quite long:(

I am happy that ist finally over.. spent quite alot on this...outfits, jewelleries.. taxi fare!!!urgh!!!

Speaking of that, both my mum and buddy taut my dress was pretty revealing..kekekek...but my fren liked it:) not sure about my mum though.....hahaha..



Anyways on sat i attened TFA's concert Gurukulam at Raffles's Jubliee Hall.

It was such a rush as i hurried back from class, went for a haircut & ran back home to have a quickie fix up. Speaking of haircut, every hairstylist who cuts my hair complains that my hair is too thick & long!!!I mean how can that be a complaint?!!!Isn't it supposed to be be good?

Sigh... manjans... anyhow.. my hair is pretty short now.. actually went for a trim but changed my mind after that.*wink*



OKie, back to the concert, it was a stupendous effort by both the teachers & students. Wonder when i will see myself there..not in the near future for sure!Its always a pleasure attending TFA's concerts:) Here are the pix...









No comments: