Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Over The Week

hmm... e office is soo relaxed since my perisu isnt around.. not that she is a tyrant.. its just that it will be more tensed:)

I had a really loong lazy weekend.. caught up w a couple of movies..too..

After much delay, i finally made a trip to an Ayurveda centre...it took me soo long to locate the place.. ironically it was near my ex-school?!!!Dun really like that place tho...its juz daarrrk n dirty..

Anyways e people were friendly and i wasnt coerced to buy anything which was such a relief?!!!Phew!!I personally believe in ayurvedic/herbal products den medicines. I cringe to go clinics.. Medicines are not recommended to be consumed unless its really essential. Dun you think so?Alot of people are soo depended on medicines now.. even for a slight headache...gosh...inturn it will become a habit..i dun even take any tablets when i have my cramps/flu/headaches...

I even stopped taking the medicines for my indigestion and started taking homemade remedies.. which worked wonders of course?!!!I am trying to eat slowly now steadily now...The ayurvedix doc informed that my pitta level is pretty high thats y i face probs..Haiz...

Oh.. went for my 1st massage... it ended being an oil body massage.. guess i was too spontaneous and dint ask e details... it was totally embarrasing.. the 1st 20mins of it was super embarrassing but i eventually grew into it..reason being ahem...i have to rid off everything.. dint have much choice tho...sob..
Anyways it was a great 1 hr massage..guess i will rid of my shyness if i go again.. i think...everyone was shocked that i actually went for it..haha.. well i dint know i would too.. thank god.. it was a woman masseur....hahhahaha...

Oh Ya.. finally bought the much anticipated Ayngaran Sivaji DVD...worth e wait.. they even have a Dolby surround & DTS version DVDs.. cool...

No comments: