Friday, May 16, 2008

Its just the Beginning!!!

What a tensed filled week.

There is no words to describe how freaking nervous i was as the days kept nearing to the DD.

People were were try to coax me that it wasn't a big deal to do a public talking. It did not seem to work on me. I practised my lines so many times.. In front of the mirror, in the loo, to my sis and finally even with my manager!!!I knew all the words but i seem to go blank when i see faces in front of me!!!:(
Maybe she taught i might not be a serious case till she saw me getting all so worked up before the presentation!!
She actually came with us to give us our support..kekek.. i think most likely to watch me in particular!!!My colleague & my manager were asking me to relax till i went up to talk... Thank god it wasn't as crowded as i taut!! I was told to expect 60.. but only 20-30 people were present there!! Vicky, helped me again!!:)

Well, my manager even came up to introduce us and even went on to stress whatever i said...which means she repeated what ever i said!!hmmm... i did not cock up as i taught but as usual i was F-A-S-T!!!Thats me!! i did warn her about it... every teacher of mine as complained on that!!

Anyways, my manager said that i was "fantastic" (i beg to differ) she implied that i did not look nervous at all. She went on to intro me to all the "important personnels and later commented that i should beef up my confidence level..

U know just a few days ago, she told me that i can opt out of presentation if i "really can't take it". Looks like she did not mean it at all!!!! Why? Coz i am involutarily doing another talk next week for about ... wait let me breath..
80-100 people!!!ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
She really wants me to suffer a cardiac arrest!!She said i will get used to it eventually...would i?
scratch..scratch...

Later today i was informed by my collegue that i need to attend another this wednesday?!!She wants me to do the talk..again.. but my colleague is nice enough to do it for me.. :)

Looks like i am going to experience another sleepless night... nervous breakdown..brain freeze moment next week... till then i just want to enjoy my looong weekend as the next PH is in Aug!!! Boo-Hoo!!!

Btw i am also pulling out my hair for the event that i need to organise?!!I am just totally cluless about it!! Does any1 have any event experience?

Looks like i need to add more job descriptions to my job post..

No comments: