Saturday, May 10, 2008

Oooh Dear..

I dun think i am so looking forward to go to work next week...:(

So many things has occurred in just a few days....Juz when i was happily doing my stuff my perisu has tasked me with alot of other work.

I am always get tongue-tied infront of big groups.. i become very nervous when i do address them... now i am expected to perform a weekly mini talk to a big crowd?!!!i think the maximum crowd would be 80?!!!!My heart just stoppped for a second!!Me talk...but my perisu insisted that i should do it although i emphasised that i have a stage fright... what am i goin to do now?i dunno what to talk ..she still hasn't send me the details...either i am goin to faint or blabber non stop..i think the latter is definitely going to happen...Haiz...

Next, i need to organize a seminar by MYSELF...i have no prior experience in this area and the topic of event.I am just a green horn in it. I really dunno how i am goin to do it..there isnt any1 who has done this in my dept but my perisu said i can go to her for help..Which i dun prefer.. coz she is doing alot of work herself which makes things tough for me... I only have a about 1.5 mth to organise everything..sob..sob

I have to do all of these on top of my routine job and ad-hoc stuffs.Well i am goin to try my best.Gambate!!!! My friend is pleased that im gaining experience out of these but its not enjoyable when ur all alone, na... I just placed everything to Vicky hands:) Jai Ganesha!!

Anyways it s getting tougher and tougher to make my mum stick to her diet...My sis & i literally have to quarrel with her to do it...I just dun comprehend why she is doing all of these when she is the party that is going to be affected not us?!!We informed her that we are even willing to eat the red rice if she is cooking it..We just warned my bro to stop providing her with chocolates too?!!Idiot!

Anyways wish me good luck guyz.. i REALLY, SINCERELY need that for the next 2 mths!!!:)

No comments: