Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Great way to end the Week?!

Its been such an eventful weekend..

Friday
Starting with my mum 's sudden hospital admittance?!!!It was more troublesome then worriesome:( My mum actualy gave out a wrong signal that she was having a chest pain when in fact it turned out to be a muscle strain as she over- exerted?!!!

She ended up doing 2 ECGs, 3 blood tests & finally an x-ray?!!!While my mum was warded in e Observation my sis had to idle her time away alone at the e.r....Later both my bro n i(rushed bac from a borin seminar) joined her although only my sis was permitted to see her..
After much moping around and endless hours of waiting...my mum was discharged without any problem.. thank god..now my sis n i are trying to prevent oh-so-cholestral stuff from her... sigh.. as she is suffering from High Blood now...

Saturday
Thoroughly enjoyed e JB trip...was busy shopping, shopping and shopping....yeaah... too bad i couldn't get the shoes that i wanted... need to go back when there is a SALE?!!Thankfully, my sis managed to get some great Japs animes + dramas....can't wait to get my eyes on dem...

Sunday
Supposed to attend a school carnival but ....it ended way before our arrival?!!!I still can't believe that?!!!To think teacher requested us to come for lunch..when we dint quite c anything expect ppl rehearsing...hmmm.. such a wasted trip...
Thankfully.. e day ended well with my makkalz bday ?!!!Dun think she felt fantastic turnin 29?!!!kekekek...it was sooo fun.. guess we all laughed too much...loved e cake too..yummy....

Monday
Dressed up for work;left for work; ended up in clinic?!!!
I have been feelilng nauseating for a quite sometime.. nope.. its NOT the signs of pregnancy?!!!I am just experiencing indigestion..:( the doc gave me soo many medicines... she believes that im suffering from gastric too->which im NOT!!! i still felt queasy diz mornin.. but hopefully it will subsides away.. as its not helping my appettite in any ways?!!!:( (took hold of my MC n watched animes, almost e whole of yest?!)

One more week for Tamil New Year..Yeaahhh.......

No comments: