Saturday, April 12, 2008

Food.. Food.. More Food...

I had a new experience in attending a small media event.. was the ONLY indian there.. guess very few indians are keen in that line.. anyways had a fun time there since it was at Pastamania?!!! Its been years since i went there...well i had free food...kekkek.. food tasting man....

We tried the japanese style pasta... err... not exactly nice le.. tried
Octupus Pasta - tasted exactly like one of Japs delicacy but nothing tasted like a pasta?!!
Chicken Wasabi Pasta- err... dint like it
Unagi(eel) Pasta- dint like the seaweed in it..
Triamisu- niiice....
Banana Pizza- yummy...

The media kit came in their pizza box w loadz of infos n gifts..kekek...cool

Anways draaaaged myself to work this morning... y do ppl have to work on saturdays.. its such a waste of time.. there goes my beauty sleep...:( after that i went to annalakshmi to have my quick lunch before i dashed off for my vocal lesson...

It feels great when everyone welcomes u back..aaaahhh.. good to be back...:)thats e reason y i keep going back.. missed the food & the warm people..it such a nice feeling to know that ur missed...no?

My tummy is bulging out.. ate too much i guess.. well made a trip to Chomp Chomp & ate our hearts fill....Check our menu for 3:

Hokkien Mee
Carrot Cake
Sambal Panggang Stingray
Barbecued Chicken Wings
Satay
Nonya Kueh Pie Ti
Popiah
Sea coconut Dessert
Sugarcane Juice

I eventually had to unbuckle my skirt to gorge in more...lest jus say that i dun eat like that always.. need to watch my diet ... can't believe that i ate so much while still suffering from mild indigestion.. just drank Yakult.. :( feelin much better now..i think..yawn...

BTW, Thamizh Puthaandu Makkalz.... May 2008 Be SSSSsuuuPPPPeeRRR..Muuuuuuaaaccck!!!

No comments: