Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My secondary school Machi!!

It was great bumping into my secondary school mate in the morning...we quickly exchanged numbers i as totally forgot the last time i met her.

I have practicllay lost contact with almost all of my secondary mates except a couple.. what to do.. 95% of them are married!!!

My friend looked chirpy and happy.. much better than our last meet at 2 years ago..
She has divorced her hubby ..good for her.. at least she has a life of her own now..He was never THE good husband.. hope she settles down soon.. it must be quite hard with 3 kids.. i just can't imagine it.. the way our lives has evolved so far..

She was the 1st to get married in our group.. oh well as long as she is fine...


Dint had much time to chit chat.. need to have mtg w e all the makkals.. guyz if you are reading this.. let me know yr schedule.. v can meet up:)

No comments: