Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 - 1st Week

Happy New Year All!!

I attended dinner with my buddies on new year's eve, all dressed up. :)

Since it was my buddy's bday on New years day i had to think of something.... just wanted to surprisr for a change... My sis came up with a nifty plan.

I persuaded her to come over my place after the dinner.. which she declined?!!I convinced her somehow...

We watched the countdown....and suddenly switched off the lights and surprised her with a bday cake and sang her Happy Bday?!!kekke.. was she shell-shocked or what?!!!!She was super moved..kekekke...Its always a pleasure...im sure yor lurrrved the present tooo.....hheheheh..

Work-wise..
hmm.. dun think i have ever worked this hard at any organiztion. Coz i never get the time to slack?!!!My job responsibilities is increasing day by day...everything becomes a priority?!!

Tomorrow i have to call up people for a free booth space.....hopefully someone signs up?!!!I was even working hard on new years eve?!!!!How sad?!!sob!!!Everything is soo last mintue and you really have to multi-task well...Its going to be a stressful month?!!!

Oh .. im working on saturday...

Friends..

I haven't been meeting my ex-colleague... its totally my fault... really miss them.. i have to make time to meet them..miss ya guyz....muuackkk...

No comments: