Saturday, December 1, 2007

whats been happening

Work has been quite hectic.. getting accoustmed on doing things on targets...
Next week or shall i say December is goin to be crazy..

I need to acquire 100s of merchants... like in 300 or so... dunno how i am goin to pull that off?!!

I always end up doing things that i dun like...i hate telemarketing but i am gonna do that?!!
I also involved in another project.Its for the upcoming HUGE event that is being held on jan 08. Im sure i will be involuntaily involved as they short of manpower...hmmm.. dunno whether joined at the rite time but it would defnitely make my CV look good..:)

Well i have finally joined facebook & tryin out all the new applications.. if you are a member there, then jus add me to your list too..:)

Oh.. we had a simple bday celebrations for both my bro & sis..Got a present for my sis but not my bro..ops!!!

Oh.. my mum is pressing us to go to the temple with her..for her mum thithi..:( hope my cuzz turns up..

okie.. gotta go... aaachoooO!! need to catch a movie...

No comments: