Monday, December 24, 2007

Pre Xmas celebarations?!

My saturday shopping was wet..wet..wet..
Great thing was, i managed to get stuffs at a real good bargain?!!cool nah?
Was wandering ard spore- toa payoh, kallang, lavender and finally suntec..


Anyways Work is goin at a crazy pace.... although i have too many things to do...i was instructed to push everything to 1 side for now... to embark on a new project?!!!Everthing seems to be important now!!:(

I have to finish this within this week?!!which is not possible all!!In the midst of this, i am still soucring out for a card company and handling another project?!!Its just soo messy coz 1 of the designer has left the company & everyone wants to have a piece of the ONLY designer we have for now.Hope he doesn't flees.....

Its pathetic but i have been doing some of my work at home...I will NEVER recommend it to anyone out there!!It Sucks!!

Today was a 1/2 day... but everyone were working as usual without any xmas spirit in them?!!
Strange, i have been here for a while but i dun sense any kind of bond/ closeness in this place...i Hav ealways experienced taht in my previous working places.
Sadly, there was not even a xmas tree or simple decors around the office?!!!Im sure i can expect alot of it in Feb?!!manjanz!!

hmmm... was supposed to meet a buddy today but it got cancelled in nth minutes?!!Of all days, to think His aunt got a heart attack?!!! Juz when was he goin to meet me..sigh... I actually left my office much later (for him). I receive dthe "cancelled msg" much later when i had board the rain?!! Thank god i dint travel far?!!
Another fren, even refused to meet me!!:(Such events are not lifting my xmas spirits anywhere?!!!

Hopefully, tomorrow turns out well:)

Btw Saras, 1 more week to yr bday..kekkekek..start counting down!!

No comments: