Monday, December 3, 2007

BlanKed OuT!!

It was just another normal monday morning...
Like everyone i just dragged myself to work...

While travelling in the train.. i felt queasy....:I i tat maybe i was just too hungry..
Unfortunately, it felt worst, i started to perspire all over like a pig.. everything was turning blur..I was just praying that i should not faint inside the crowded train!!!The faintness just got worst..Thank GOD i was sitting?!!!

I managed to drag myself out of JE station n staggered towards a seat. I immediately lied down!! Thats all i wanted to do!! I straightened up after a few mintues as i dint want to create a hoo ha over me.. I just sat there..all dazed.. blank.. shivering & with a horrible headache..everything looked white to me..:(

I told myself to go to work. coz i was just mintues away..but i just felt horrible:(
After sitting there for about 20mins, i came to a decision n head home..Crap!!!

Im feeling alright now....my headache has subsided now..

Back to work tomorrow.. sigh...

No comments: