Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twilight Book Review

Till a few days ago i have only heard of the movie but not the book. I have been wondering why such a normal teen flick went out to be a HUGE hit. How did Robert Pattinson who enacted the role of the Vampire, Edward shot to fame.

Well the answer lies in the book.
I accepted the book when my colleague passed me. I just took it as i badly required one during my train journeys. (its nerve wrecking to stand idle in the long trip)
After reading the first 2 chapters i was totally hooked!Yes, i surprised myself. I was caught loitering around my house with the book on my hand.. in fact i finished it in 2 days!ha!Hows that?!I have to admit that i fell in love with the character "Edward". I guess when people found/match the face who featured the role they started adoring Robert pattinson. (okie.. he kinda cute looking too..he has this classic look..i like)The movie had very few scenes between the lead characters but it was different in the book. I know its unfair to compare a book to a movie but i sincerely wish you read it. Now, i am looking forward to read the other 3 sequels. Not sure if i should lent it from my colleague or just buy it.hmmmm....This is my very first love novel..i have never read one... glad that it turned out to be great!!!

No comments: