Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Obsessions

Its been a week and a half since i last visited my own blog!


My pc was having some trouble (still is) and i was busy reading...I have been having an obssestion over 2 things over the past 2 weeks ...





One is the Twilight series books. I was pretty amazed at myself for completing all 4 books in less than 2 weeks!!!yoooohoo!!!I felt a strange sense of euphoria after i completed them. I was always found with the book in my hands... they were so hard to be apart. Its been ages since i read a book so voraciously...I was totally immersed in the characters and stories.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Wonder how the movie will turn out.. since i dint like Twilight the movie. (altho rob pattinson was kinda cuute*wink*)Rob does have this old era kinda face structure..hmmmm....im pretty excited at how Jacob will turn out as the werewolf...



I'm reading a book that Stepahnie Meyer recommended in her website - "The Girl Who Could Fly". Although its for junior level she mentioned that its kinda general book for all. Its getting interesting now. I am waiting to get my hands on "The Host". Its an adult novel by Stephanie Meyer. Another bestseller!



Okie, here is my second obesession. Songs...

I used to love these songs, which happens to be a soundtrack of a very famous Japanese drama "My Son-in Law" starring Nagase Tomoya. It is a wonderful drama, which i could get it in DVD.:(

Well, i managed to get hold of the songs after many years later.Although i do not undestand an iota of the lyrics its just soooo beautiful.. Its just tugs at my heart everytime i hear it... Its MY "special song":)

Here listen to it.:




Omae ya Naito Akannen -TOKIO

No comments: