Thursday, April 9, 2009

Panguni 2009

I decided not to go to Paguni since my friend couldn't make it but later i surprised myself by going ahead! This year my mum replaced her position. The place was already bustling with action. I did not get a fantastic position since i went after work. Usually we go down much earlier and "chop" our seats..Haiz...(missed it)I only stayed for a couple of hours since i had work the following day..boo-hoo.... I seriously hated leaving so early...Hopefully this doesnt repeat next year... I am even thinking of walking down the new route...hmmmm...
Anyways.. we managed to capture a few "dancing kavadis" - mind the darkness (as it was taken at night) & the movement(was moving to the beats!)!!!!



Wait! Here is a audio clip of a rocking Panguni song we recorded:

No comments: