Monday, November 17, 2008

Exciting Weekend...

Feeling lethargic since I woke up in the middle of night again!
I did not get to watch the Vesham tamil movie in full last night. I remember watching it many many years ago.. Arjun is stick thin in it!hahha...

Since I was the one who arranged the departmental gathering, I went to the Arena club.
Groovy songs but no place to dance la..

On Saturday, made a trip to the much talked about Food Safari at Suntec.
It sooooo packed!!!Had a tough time pushing through the crowd. So many delicacies to try.. But I wish they had more varieties..L

Tried the Taiwanese, Korean, Indian, Cantonese, Thai etc..etc.. food…it was mouth watering experience….yummy..yummy…

Later on Sunday, i went to the much-awaited concert – Swaras & Mudra at esplanade.

Rajesh Vaidya the fastest veenai player was with his troupe.
I am not sure of the names. It consists of the following musicians:
Mridagam, Thavil & Tabla.

It was an out of the world experience!! Absolutely FANTASTIC & MIND BLOWING!!!!! I seriously need to get his CDs soon. I am literally speechless.

After the intermission, we watched the Odissi group performance by the renowned Meera Das.
I really loved their last piece where they depicted the story Of Agalya from Ramayanam. (remember she was cursed into a stone by her husband, gautama munivar?)

In all, a well spent weekend!

Now, I am worrying about my upcoming event, which kept disturbing my mood over the weekend. I am facing a lot of trial and tribulations by it.
Hope all goes well.. Things are not going the way as I expected!!! It’s just getting worse. I am damn sure that I will be blamed for all that will occur!sob..sob… Since it might get cancelled for no fault of mine!
Just when I had a good weekend, this had to happen!waaaahhhh…

No comments: