Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back to my blogging..

Its been a while since i blog about something.. just too busy and lil' lazy..

Within this 1 month, my hand mysteriously swelled up, my job scope was completely changed to something challenging (im putting it in a nice way:) , went down with a bad flu. Haiz... what a weird month... things are not really looking up for me...

Currently, i am performing my new tasks on top of my old job scope:( Its nice it know that my perisu believes in me but its just too much.. too soon?!! I did not request for the job shuffle and i am not getting any help for it either.(dun have time to learn it too) My perisu is THE only person whom i can go for any consultation. As always my perisu retorts back qns instead of answering my queries:/

My quarterly event became monthly and twice a month then now im expected to do as much as possible in a month?!!! Its soo scary!!! I have no prior experience in it nor do i have any assistance for it. Im in a pretty depressing mood now since i dunno what awaits for me.sob..sob..

Konjam kuzhappam, konzham bhayam, romba stress:/
Looks like my ketta kaalam as started!

Oh ya.. looks like its going to be tough getting any "dasavartharam" tix since its been sold out till monday?!!!grrr...

No comments: