Thursday, June 19, 2008

1 more day to weekend...

Work load is increasing as days goes by... Guess i can get to be more carefree tomorrow since my perisu won't be around.Its pretty frustrating when you have to learn and perform everything from scratch. A new staff has joined hopefully she can lighten my load a bit...(cross fingers)

Okie let me talk about something good today:)

To start off, we had a secert meeting today to organise a informal farewell gathering for our collegues who are leaving. My khaki was truly taken aback when she walked into it. (coz we dun really practise that) To my surprise, she broke down when were leaving the office. She did not expect that too. Poor gal, sh ewas cry quite uncontrollably:) Really going to miss that gal.. Took me me a while to gel with her but now that i do.. she is leaving:/ wish her the best...

Anyways, met with my sick buddy to get the much awaited "Dasavartharam" tix. The queue was getting longer every minute. Too bad i did not film it..kekkeke...

Drum roll...... My makkalz Saras, finally became a PERMANENT STAFF?!!! Yeaaah..Yeaahhh... Im chooo happy for her.... No more interviews...No more worries.. So im awaiting for a BIG TREAT.... cannot escape...:)

No comments: