Sunday, March 30, 2008

Over - charged?!!!

Yesterday me & my sis encountered an "almost cheating incident" at MM ) Mustafa Centre.

I guess we are partly to be blamed for it as we did not voice out the problem there and den. We saw the cashier having trouble while scanning the "hotdog relish". We kinda ignored it coz there wasn't any price tag on the bottle. While walking back my intuition told my sis to just double check the receipt.. guess what, we were charged $12.20 for $3.65 relish?!!Howzzat?!!

We went back and clarified the problem. 2 indian uncles came down asked alot qns & went back to re-check e price at the other end of MM?!!!While we ended up standing in a cramped corner (its a sat?!!!), filled up a form, waited again and finally received my $$$$.. without any apology!!!!!Expected that tho...

Lesson learnt :
1. Never buy anything in MM twithout any any price tag
2. Be on your alert when u c the cashier having trouble scanning your item
3. Always check your receipt (i never do that!!)

No comments: