Sunday, February 25, 2007

Japanese Drama




I am an avid japanese drama viewer. I used to catch almost all e dramas that they show in tv. Unfortunately they DUN do it anymore. The local channels r more keen in telecasting korean dramas only!!!

I happen to like Tomoya nagase.. Isnt he cuuute or what?????!!!YSince i cant seem to get his dramas in spore, i started to watch a drama of his in You tube. Its called "My boss My hero".Thats e soundtrack that yo are listening to right now. Its sung by him too. It was sooooo hilarious!!!!!! He soo humourous n weird in the drama...kekekekek He acts as a mafia don's son who goes to high school to get a dip in order to take over the clan.
Strangely you-tube barred e video claiming that it violated some rulez!!!!!!Boo-Hoo!!
Juz my plain bad luck!!! I didn't even get to see the second half?!!! ya know its soo damn hard to acquire a japanese drama with english subtitles in spore?!!! It only has mandarin sub.So unfair!!!!:(

well i can only console myself a bit since they will be telecasting a japs drama next wk starring Takuya Kimura.(its pretty old already). Heard its really gd..Hope i'll fun watching it.

No comments: