Thursday, January 14, 2010

POngalo pOngal pOngalo POngal.....

I took leave to celebrate Pongal. To assist the people at home and to catch up on the special programs on TV..kekek...

As like everytime, there was alot squabbling & and arguments but eventually everything went down well:) The only thing i hated most was the somberi at home who did not lift a bloody finger to help out!Urgh!!

For a change, i took a couple of pix..check dem out.. im feeling super damn full. I was planning to go for a second round...i doubt i can enough space for puliyodare...:(

Oh ya, tomorrow i would be involved in a sports activity at my work place. I'm hoping that my team mates turnup for the event and don't leave me in the lurch! I pretty much know that my team won't go to the next level as it doesn't have alot "on" people! To make it even worse, i would be playing against my own manager! hmmm... not sure if its a good thing or a bad one!hahahha....

Wish me luck people!

Happy Maatu(Kaana) & Kanni POngal..........MoooOOOooooooo



No comments: