Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Movie Marathon..:P,

Saw couple of movies over weekend...

Missed it at the cinemas..

Its sooooo much better than the Da Vinci Code movie. Altho i still adore the book u should still attempt to catch it:) Now, i need to purchase Dan Brown's latest novel!!

Altho they had many more historical characters i really missed President Roosevelt (played by Robin Williams). He did not appear much in it. The monkeys were funny tho..

I did not quite comprehend why one of my friend disliked this flick.

I loved the orginal in Malayalam. Well now i have to agree that the tamil version was a disappointment! Sakthi has been given more importance in the flick compared to Naren in the original. Guess he threatened the director that he won't act in it if he was not given equal songs footage to Prithivi?!!There were even lesser scenes between Prithivi & Priyamani. :(

If you ask me, catch me if you are real Prithivi fan (like me!) he was super HOT with those sexy triceps and biceps!yoowoo!

Exceeded my expectation. Although it was another typical masala tamil movie.. it was still good..

It was absolutely refreshing to see diferent comedians..Loved the hilarious comedy!!

Prabhu & Arun's combo has worked out so well... im soo glad that they did not kill Prabhu in the end!!

Go & Catch it!

No comments: