Sunday, June 14, 2009

Me & my allergies...

I cannot believe that i actually visited a GP twice in a month for an allergic reaction?!

First, for some facial product that i tried.(waste $!!!). Secondly, for reasons unknown!One of my ear went red and didn't look well.It ocurred the following day i had a meal at a Persian restaurant. I was thinking that the allergy was caused by something that i consumed.
The doc, begged to differ. she said it could be the shampoo that i'm utilising or the swimming pool!!Urgh! Im hoping that im not allergic to the chlorine. I loove swimming pools so there is no way im going to quit my swimming lessons now. I need to investigate the cause of it. My ear looks soo much better now:)
My swimming lessons are going well. Just finished my 4th lesson. Its such a great way to relieve your stress and rigidness. We tend to be soo stiff at times that swimming enables us to be relaxed. Unfortunately, i'm still panicking at times:( I know there is no possibility for me to drown in a 1.2m pool but i still panick!!!:( I need to relax more. Juz learnt how to back glide and float but i'm having problems recovering!!Aiyoh! i need to master this next week!

I know its sooooo much delayed but i just saw the complete episodes of Gokusen II. I didn't realise that its a very famous drama. I went about watching it since it stars my sweetie pie Hayami Mokomichi!!!*wink*Even Mizushima Hiro was in it but more like an extra.Its a 10 part series. It was absolutely wonderful!!! I wish i had a teacher like Yankumi. There is Gokusen III too. Maybe i shall catch it later.



Besides, this drama i am watching another J-drama called "Mr Brain". Its stars the famous Takuya Kimura as a gigilo who turns into a neuroscienctist after a freak accident. Its concurrently being shown in Japan right now. I just watched the first episode and loved it! Takuya is not my fave celebrity but that guy can really act!I am just waiting for the following episodes to be subbed!



Speaking of Takuya, he is acting in a English flick. Which happen to star Josh Harnett & Korean actor Byung-hun Lee. I believe the movie was shot almost 2 years ago but they are releasing it this year. Check out the trailer of " I Come With Rain":


There is another Japanese actor whom i am really fond of, Tomoya Nagase.
He is very very talented actor & singer. He recently acted in a movie called " Heaven's Door ". He re-arranged & sang the the famous song by Bob Dylan "Knocking On Heaven's Door" for the soundtrack.


Thanks:kylie14ng

No comments: