Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Hugged Amma!!!


Been busy lately that i didn't have the time nor the mood to blog. I happen to work 14 days straight without any off and managed to take leave last friday:) Yeaahhhh..i still went out despite the tiredness.
On Saturday, i woke up 6am! Nope, i was not working silly!
I went to see Amma! The hugging saint from Kerala,India. I have read and heard soooo much about her. I was absolutely kicked about meeting her. I wanted to find out the truth myself!
We reached the destination slightly after 8am.
A clipping of Amma's charity work was displayed. I was almost moved to tears!!(controlled it!)
Amma arrived at 10am with an dragon dance opening ceremony.
Tokens were given out and everything was used by 1040am!
I started having mixed feelings... not sure if i was excited or nervous about the whole encounter.
I was on my knees, my foreheard was wiped by a white volunteer draped in white sari.
I was inquired what race i was.. and Amma was informed about it.
Amma grabbed me and hugged me!She rubbed my back and said some something in my hears... and gave me a small darshan. Everything was soo fast like a lightning. Before i could realise, it was already over!
How i felt?hmmmmm.... its a indescribable feeling...You would have to hug her to understand the joy of it:)I did!!!

No comments: