Monday, January 19, 2009

My Weekend Movies

Wonder why I am taking soo long to recover from my fluL
The freaking cold aircon at work is not helping it either! My throat is sooo parched now…

I am counting down to the Holidays now… yeah.. lesser working days…kekeke….

Okie , I happen to catch 2 HIT hindi flicks over the weekend. Here is my Say:



Its such a Huge hit in India. It has the debut of Imran Khan who resembles his Uncle Aamir. Chooo handsome!!!Juz like Aamir:p,


It’s a movie that you have seen umpteen times with a predictable & unbelievable ending (at the airport!) In fact the story begins like the tamil “ Azhagiya Theeya” – where the leading couple’s friends narrate their love story to someone else. Hmmm… wonder if the idea was stolen??

It’s a long movie..but great fun watching it since everyone were soo good in it. Even the late Smita Patel’s son was really convincing in his bit role as Genelia bro.

Watch it if you still havne’t!


Dostana

Was looking forward to watch it in the theatre but couldn’t. Man, I seriously regret not doing it.:(
John Abraham was soooo HOT!!!!!Just tooo HOT!!!WoooOOO.. I dun ever remember seeing a Hot looking Blollywood actor strolling around in his briefs!!!


It was pretty disappointing to see Abhishek fully clad when his co –star was ALWAYS bearing his chest!!!hahah… Even Priyanka was happily showing off her toned figure in sexy outfits. Wonder why Abhishek didn’t bother to work out… but he was funny throughout the flick!

Well, watching everyone looking oh-so great it really bugged me for not working out!!

The movie was sooooo hilarious. Kiron Kher as Aby mum was totally over the top yet funny.

Its about 2 straight guys who act as gay partners to get a house for rental. Later they end up loving the house tenant, Priyanka Chopra.
Its pretty similar to the Hollywood movie which stars Adam Sandler. (can’t remember the movie title now!) Its just that its bollywoodnised.

Another Must Watch!!

No comments: