Monday, December 1, 2008

SITEX DigiTal Fair

Decided to head down to the much talked about SITEX digital fair last week.
Can’t believe that it was already jammed with people with 15mins after opening.

Majority of stalls were selling notebooks and plasma TVs at a very good bargain…
I managed to get a LG home theater system for my room. It’s not as BIG as you imagine it to be. It’s very sleek looking though. My room was begging for a hi-fi system.. and it was best to get it now..

The worst part was carrying it out of the building and trying to carry it home. My sis and I shared the burden by carrying it together. It was still heavy !!! We took a train, sky train, bus and another bus with it! Wow!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I am immensely relieved that the Mumbai terror attack has finally subsided.
May GOD gives strength to the family that’s been affected by them.
My prayers are always with them.

No comments: