Monday, February 4, 2008

Holidays r nearing..

I had a company lunch at Straits Kitchen at Hyatt Hotel today...
Not bad.. wasn't fantastic.. i felt the local cuisine was prepared kinda e healthy way..
Great ambience tho..

We had a lucky draw.. as usual i DID not win anything..ithula vaazhkhai ellam sagecham mepa..

Stangely we were told that we do not have to return to office after our lunch..yippiee.. which was unbelievable...the people here are not so forthcoming about giving offs...

I am very sure that all of us r goin to "die" after cny.. there is soo much of stuff waiting to happen..all the targets has been pushed sky high..

Well i dun wanna think to much of it.. let me just enjoy my holiday this week....:)

hmm.. my plans of learning tai ji has foiled.. they have already started e class... need to wait till March:(

oh... finally met up with my dejected fren.. i know how hurt and vunerable she is right now..her story is just too long, freaky and heart wrenching to be written here.. hope she recovers from her pain soon.. i am just thinking about her every single day.. god bless her..

Neways.. still gotta go to work tomorrow.. can't really slack as my mgr is back..kekekek..

No comments: